|West Bay Loop||Tuesday – Saturday 9:00am & 2:00pm||West Bay Road – Across the street from the Westin Hotel||$99.99 US per person||2-6|
|West Bay Loop (Private)||Tuesday & Saturday 9:00am & 2:00pm||West Bay Road – Across the street from the Westin Hotel||$449.99 per private tour group||1-4|
Join our native ‘Caymanian’ tour guide as you explore the residence of the Governor of the Cayman Islands and travel along the world famous Seven Mile Beach. View some of the original beach side path that was rerouted. Stop for pictures and take in the historic beauty of the West Bay Cemetery Beach. Observe the traditional architecture of Old Caymanian Homes. Visit local gift shops at the world’s only Turtle Centre and take a trip to the uniquely named ‘Hell’ attraction. Learn about native Cayman Islands vegetation.
• Helmets, tour headsets, and bicycles are provided
• CPR and First aid Certified ‘Caymanian’ tour guide with vast knowledge of Cayman Islands history
What to Know
• Biking in the Cayman Islands sun can cause dehydration.
• Arrive at location 15 minutes prior to start of tour.
What to Bring
• Bottled Water
• Snacks to be eaten during breaks (optional)
• Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers
• Money to use at gift shop and during snack breaks
A 24-hour notice is required if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment (private groups are required to give 48 hours’ notice). Tours booked are NON-REFUNDABLE unless a medical reason is given, and a corresponding and certified Doctor’s note is provided. Tour spaces are instantly reserved upon booking, availability is limited.
INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING WITH US?
Our Bikes are spread across island. Have your logo displayed on multiple individual bicycles!
Want to get your business noticed? For information, contact us directly through this website.