bike TOURs – Temporarily unavailable
|West Bay Loop||Tuesday – Saturday 9:00am & 2:00pm||West Bay Road – Across the street from the Westin Hotel||$99.99 US per person||2-6|
|West Bay Loop (Private)||Tuesday & Saturday 9:00am & 2:00pm||West Bay Road – Across the street from the Westin Hotel||$449.99 per private tour group||1-4|
|West Bay Loop (Half)||Tuesday – Saturday 9:00am & 2:00pm||West Bay Road – Across the street from the Westin Hotel||$64.99 US per person||2-6|
Join our native ‘Caymanian’ tour guide as you travel along the residence of the Governor of the Cayman Islands and explore the world famous Seven Mile Beach. View some of the original beach side path that was rerouted. Stop for pictures and take in the historic beauty of the West Bay Cemetery Beach. Observe the traditional architecture of Old ‘Caymanian’ Homes. Visit our local gift shop at the world’s only Turtle Centre and take a trip to the uniquely named ‘Hell’ attraction with the option to also purchase treasured souvenirs. Learn about some of our native vegetation in the Cayman Islands.
• Helmets, tour headsets, and bicycles are provided
• CPR and First Aid Certified ‘Caymanian’ tour guide with vast knowledge of the Cayman Islands history
What to Know
• Biking in the Cayman Islands sun can cause dehydration
• Arrive at location 30 minutes prior to start of tour
What to Bring
• Bottled Water
• Snacks to be eaten during breaks (optional)
• Wear comfortable clothes, close toe shoes or preferably sneakers
• Money to use at gift shop and during snack breaks
A 24-hour notice is required if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment (private groups are required to give 48 hours’ notice). Tours booked are NON-REFUNDABLE unless a medical reason is given, and a corresponding certified Doctor’s note is provided. Tour spaces are instantly reserved upon booking, availability is limited.